- Address Assistant Manager Admin, P.O box No. 71, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Salary Offer 50,000 USD 50,000 Month
- Vacancies Multiple
- Qualification BA, Inter, Matric
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3
Atomic Energy Jobs 2023
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the Atomic Energy Jobs 2023. We will guide you through the eligibility criteria and how to apply for these jobs. We aim to help you secure a promising job opportunity in the PAEC. These are the latest government, PAEC, and Junior Assistant Jobs in Atomic Energy Commission.
If you are looking for a promising career in Pakistan Atomic Energy, then you are in the right place. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is a renowned Public Sector Organization that has been providing excellent job opportunities to Pakistanis for many years. PAEC is well-known for its commitment to excellence and quality, and it is no surprise that many people aspire to work in this organization.
PAEC Jobs 2023 Online Application
To apply for PAEC jobs 2023, interested applicants should visit the PAEC website. This website is a reliable source of information for employment opportunities in Atomic Energy. You can find the current career notification from the official website https://18.104.22.168/home/. The PAEC Jobs page will post all the relevant information about available job vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria of Atomic Energy PAEC Jobs:
PAEC is looking for young, dynamic, and qualified individuals to fill these vacancies. The eligibility criteria for each position are described below:
- Driver-III: Matriculation with a valid driving license is required.
- Fireman: Matriculation with a diploma in firefighting is required.
- Jr. Assistant-I (Accounts): BBA (Finance/Accounting) or B.Com with 1st division or D.Com/I.Com with 1st division with at least 03 years relevant experience in the relevant field is required.
- Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts): B.Com with 1st division or D.Com/I.Com with 1st division with at least 02 years relevant experience in the relevant field is required.
Detailed eligibility information can be found in the advertisement, and interested applicants seeking a career in Administration and Accounts should not miss this opportunity. According to the given Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 advertisement, Matriculation, I.Com, D.Com, BBA (Finance/Accounting), and B.Com Qualifications holders are eligible for these vacancies.
Are you ready to apply for PAEC Jobs 2023? Before you do, make sure you’re eligible for the enticing array of allowances that come with the job. Medical Allowance, House Rent Allowance/Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, and Conveyance Allowance/Pick & Drop are just a few examples of the many benefits you can enjoy as a successful candidate. But don’t get too excited just yet; the rates and scales of these allowances may change from time to time, so keep that in mind.
Related Government Jobs: NACTA Jobs 2023
How to apply for Atomic Energy Jobs 2023?
- Once you meet the prescribed service criteria, you can submit your application online through (22.214.171.124/home/) or click the link provided.
- The last date to apply for Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 is 17 April 2023.
- If you don’t meet the criteria, PAEC will cancel your candidature without any explanation.
- The organization has the right to select only the most suitable candidates for tests and interviews.
- However, please note that Atomic Energy will not pay for your transportation or accommodations during the interview process.
Today PAEC Jobs Advertisement:
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Category Accounting / Finance, Admin, Engineering, Government Jobs
- Location Islamabad
- Address P3VW+2GJ, Secretariat Road, Red Zone, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory