These SUPARCO Jobs are based in Islamabad. A Public Sector Organization requires the services for its PSDP project at Islamabad from Pakistani nationals & invites applications in the following disciplines purely Contractual. Candidates across the country can apply for Public Sector Organization jobs.
SUPARCO Islamabad Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Bachelor, Master, DAE, MS, BS, BE|
|Address||Public Sector Organization, SUPARCO, Islamabad|
Vacant Jobs Positions in SUPARCO Islamabad:
- Assistant Manager (PPS-7)
- Computer Operator (PPS-3)
- Manager (PPS-8)
- Pr Computer Tech (PPS-5)
- Sr Computer Tech (PPS-4)
Public Sector Organization SUPARCO jobs are seeking applications for the recruitment of Manager (PPS-8), Assistant Manager (PPS-7), Pr Computer Tech (PPS-5), Sr Computer Tech (PPS-4), and Computer Operator (PPS-3). Interested Candidates who are looking for Smart Career Opportunities 2022 should not miss this opportunity. Eligibility criteria are available on the Smart Career website.
The above professionals are required in Space Science, Artificial Intelligence, Geo-Informatics, Machine Learning, RS&GIS, Cyber Security, Java/Dot Net Development, Android/iOS Development, Web GIS Development, and Information Technology.
Only citizens of Pakistan are eligible for this recruitment. The contract term per position is briefly described in the SUPARCO jobs advertisement. Only qualified professionals are required to apply for these Govt jobs.
Eligibility Criteria of SUPARCO:
Applicants with DAE, Bachelor’s, BSc, BCS, BS, BE, BIT, BSE, Master’s, MSc, MCS, MIT, and MS qualifications in the same disciplines with a solid background, experience, and skills may apply.
Engineers must provide Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration certificate. SUPARCO will accept only certificates/degrees/diplomas issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions/universities. Where the prescribed qualification is the first division in the final degree, only one-second division in the entire post-matric academic career is admissible for things.
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 years. Candidates already in government service should apply through the appropriate channels and submit a NOC (Certificate of No Objection) at the time of the interview from their parent department.
Preference will be given to candidates with relevant work experience in satellite development, the aerospace industry, satellite command and operations, satellite project management, and related fields.
How to Apply Online for SUPARCO Jobs 2023?
- Desired persons can access https://www.smartcareers.pk to submit online applications.
- The last date to apply for SUPARCO Jobs is 09 January 2023 at 4:00 PM.
- If many applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most suitable candidates with higher grades in their respective degrees/relevant experience will be shortlisted.
- Candidates can only apply for one position.
- SUPARCO reserves the right to withdraw/cancel vacancies or reject any application without giving any reason.
- Space & Upper Atmosphere Research Commission will not pay TA/DA for the test/interview.
- Candidates must check the website alternately / daily for updates: personal emails should be checked regularly.