It is a great opportunity for those looking for a job in Pakistan Rangers Punjab. If you are selected for Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023 you will have all the facilities and honors given to the army officers.
Jobs in Pakistan Rangers Punjab Details
|Education||Matric, Primary, FSC|
|Address||WAPDA Hospital, Mareer Chowk, Rawalpindi|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Rangers|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Rangers Jobs:
- Qualification requirements for Lady Rangers (Soldier General Duty), Cook, and other BS-01 positions is Matric or Middle certificate.
- Civil candidates’ ages must be between 18 and 30 years.
- Height should be 5′ feet 6 inches; chest measurement should be 33 inches with 1-1/2 expansion and weight should match BMI for Naib Khateeb, Cook and Sweeper, etc.
- For Lady Rangers’ the heights should be 5′ Feet 6″ Inch.
- Weight should be 121 pounds minimum.
Salary Package & Perks:
The applicants will be given an attractive salary package with free accommodation for single applicants and married applicants the accommodation will be given on rent from 30% of wages and for major cities 45%.
Selection Process of Rangers:
Applicants will undergo different stages while selection which include:
- Medical Test & Race
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Interview & Final Selection
Vacant Positions of Pakistan Rangers:
- Lady Rangers (Soldier General Duty)
- Naib Khateeb
- Boat Maker
How to Apply for Punjab Rangers Jobs in Pakistan?
- Female candidates willing to apply for Lady Rangers (Soldier General Duty) posts must submit applications with attested copies of their Training Certificate, Certificate of Experience, CNIC, and Residence with relevant documents manually to the Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) Lahore Headquarters.
- The last date to apply for Lady Rangers Jobs is January 11, 2022.
- For Naib Khateeb, Cook, and other positions, candidates must submit applications with certified copies of all relevant documents by post to Pakistan Rangers (Punjab), Lahore Cantt PO Box No. 6080.
- The last date to apply for Punjab Rangers Jobs is 31 December 2022.
- Recruitment will take place in January 2023.
- The selection process begins with a physical examination, medical test, and interview.
- Punjab Rangers will not pay TA/DA to applicants.
- The last date to apply is different for different provinces, which can be seen in the image below.