PTA will appoint candidates for these PTA jobs on a pure two-year contract basis, renewable upon satisfactory performance by an individual. These jobs are based in Islamabad City for which Ph.D. / Masters pass individuals can apply for. It is the best opportunity for candidates who are well trained and want to be part of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority which offers a nice salary package and other fringe benefits to the employees who work on it. The Members of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority shall be paid the salary and be entitled to the privileges of an officer on an MP-II scale (Rs. 181,500-27,225-290,400). Those wishing to apply for the latest government jobs should meet the eligibility criteria for this job.
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA Jobs Details
|Education||Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.|
|Address||Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Telecommunication Authority|
Eligibility Criteria of PTA Jobs:
Cabinet Division invites applications from eligible citizens of Pakistan with the following qualifications and experience for the position of Member (Technical) in the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority (PTA).
- Ph.D. in Telecom, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering with a major in Telecommunications, with fifteen years of relevant experience in a responsible position in the public or private sector.
- MSc/MS (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering) with a major in Telecommunications or a related discipline with a minimum of eighteen (18) years of experience in a position of responsibility in the public/private sector. Experience working in telecommunications/regulatory organizations is preferred.
Vacant Positions of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority:
- Member (Technical)
How To Apply for PTA Jobs in Islamabad:
- Interested persons should apply along with a CV, copy of CNIC, copies of academic testimonials duly verified by institutes/HEC, place of residence, and two recent photographs should reach the following address Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block Islamabad.
- The last date to apply for Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA Jobs is 03 January 2023.
- Pakistan Telecommunication Authority will not consider Applications without complete information as stated above.
- Cabinet Division will contact only shortlisted candidates for a test/interview.
- Pakistan Telecommunication Authority will not pay TA/DA for appearing in a test/interview.
- Visit our Thejobs365.com site for more government jobs in PTA.