On this page, we provide you with information about the Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Jobs 2022 Apply online via www.njp.gov.pk. The Pakistan Science Foundation is taking resumes from experienced and motivated professionals to hire them for a government-approved development project called STEM. These are the latest govt jobs in Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Islamabad.
Pakistan Science Foundation is an organization operating under the Ministry of Science and Technology. The Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is a government-funded organization that promotes scientific research and development in Pakistan. PSF Islamabad offers a variety of job opportunities for scientists, engineers, and other professionals in the fields of science and technology. Pakistan Science Foundation also provides grants and fellowships to support research projects and encourages collaboration between universities and research institutions. The PSF also organizes conferences and workshops to promote scientific knowledge and the exchange of ideas.
The PSF wants to hire professionals for its project (Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics). Candidates can get complete information from the PSF Islamabad Jobs advertisement.
Pakistan Science Foundation Jobs Details
|Education||Matric, Bachelor, Master, MBA, BS, Ph.D.|
|Address||Pakistan Science Foundation, One Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Science Foundation|
Vacant Posts of Pakistan Science Foundation:
- Project Director
- Additional Director
- Dy Director IT
- Scientific Officer
- Dy Director Accounts
- Assistant Scientific Officer
- Dy Director Resource Mobilization
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
Pakistan Science Foundation Invites applications for Project Director, Additional Director, Consultant/Advisor, Dy Director IT, Dy Director Accounts, Resource Mobilization Expert, Scientific Officer, IT Manager, Assistant Scientific Officer, Computer Operator, Technical Assistant, Driver, and Naib Qasid Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for PSF Jobs:
PSF Jobs are open to Primary, Middle, CA Inter, ICMA Inter, BCS, B.Ed, M.Ed, BSc, BS, MSc, M.Phil, M.Com, MBA, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree holders who have the necessary skills and experience. The PSF offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. Successful applicants will be provided with a research grant and will be given the opportunity to work with leading scientists and engineers in the field.
PSF vacancies will initially be filled for one year and are expected to continue until project completion. Degrees/Certificates must be recognized by HEC/Government recognized institutions.
Related Govt Jobs:
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Jobs 2022 via NJP?
- Candidates are requested to submit their application online at the National Job Portal NJP website https://njp.gov.pk. Desired persons can open the prescribed link and create an account to submit applications online.
- After the successful submission of the online application form, a unique application ID will be generated. The applicants are requested to keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The information claimed in the online application form is considered final. Candidates are therefore requested to provide correct and complete information.
- The last date for submission of the online application form is mentioned in the advertisement.
- The applicants are requested to read the advertisement carefully before submitting the online application form.