Pakistan Institute of Parliamentary Services PIPS Islamabad Jobs 2022 Downloads the application form from www.pips.gov.pk. Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Islamabad jobs are available for Pakistani nationals. PIPS invites applications from Pakistani nationals who are well-educated, highly experienced, hard-working, and well-disciplined for the following government jobs given below.
PIPS jobs to apply for are named Director Legislation, Deputy Director Database Management, Deputy Director Human Resources, Assistant Director Research, Assistant PRC Officer, Assistant IT Officer, Office Assistant, and UDC in Islamabad. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for the PIPS positions which are permanent, but all candidates are advised to check themselves against the suitability listed in detail in the following image below. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the selection procedure and other applications will be rejected without any notice.
Jobs in Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Islamabad
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services|
Eligibility Criteria for PIPS Jobs:
Professionals with LLB / Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate qualifications with 1 to 9 years of relevant experience, preferably in a parliamentary or legislative institution of international repute are eligible to apply for Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Islamabad Jobs. Detailed criteria will be given in the PIPS positions posting, so please read it carefully and apply following the procedure below for how to apply below.
Vacant Positions of Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Islamabad:
- Director Legislation
- Assistant Director Research
- Deputy Director Database Management
- Assistant PRC Officer
- Deputy Director of Human Resources
- Assistant IT Officer
- Office Assistant
How To Apply for PIPS Islamabad Jobs 2022?
- Application forms for PIPS Jobs can be downloaded from the official site of PIPS or via the web link www.pips.gov.pk.
- Duly completed application form along with attested photocopies of experience certificate, education certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent passport photographs should reach the Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Ataturk Avenue, Near Kashmir House, Sector F-5/2, Islamabad.
- People who are already serving in any government organization can apply through the appropriate channel.
- The last date to apply for Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Islamabad jobs is December 14, 2022.
- PIPS Islamabad will not consider incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date.
- Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Islamabad calls only shortlisted candidates for a test/interview.
- Stay connected with us and keep visiting our site TheJobs365.com for PIPS job.
Related Jobs in Islamabad: