|Title||NTS Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||National Testing Service|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Punjab|
Also, NTS Jobs 2021 – Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021, National Testing System NTS chooses to enlist the administrations of following staffs on normal premise against each post. Moreover, The Advertisement/Notification is published on the official website of National Testing System NTS. In the meantime, Last Date to Apply for these jobs in NTS 2021 is 5th May 2021. NTS Jobs 2021. The National Testing System NTS is recruiting applications from reasonable Pakistani Nationals for recently empty positions. These are the latest Jobs in Pakistan. This enlistment will be directed consistently. These are the latest NTS jobs 2021 in Punjab, NTS jobs 2021 in KPK, NTS jobs 2021 in Islamabad, NTS Jobs in Baluchistan.
NTS Jobs 2021 – Latest jobs in Punjab. National Testing System NTS is searching for dynamic, experienced, and experts for the recently empty posts of Senior Assistant, Security Assistant, Assistant Coordinator and Assistant.
Vacancy Details of NTS jobs:
|Serial No||Posts Name||No of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Computer Support Specialist||1||Sixteen Year Education in Information Technology IT Field from recognized university or institution and minimum 2-years’ experience in a relevant field OR
18 years of education in the IT Field from a well-recognized university.
|2||Security Supervisor||1||Fourteen-year education from a well-known university or institution and a minimum of five years’ experience in a relevant field.|
|3||Senior Assistant||1||Twelve-year education from an accredited institution and minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field.|
|4||Assistant Coordinator Islamabad||1||Twelve-year education from a good institution and minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field|
|5||Assistant Coordinator (KPK region)||1||Twelve-year education from an accredited institution and at least five years’ experience in relevant field|
|6||Assistant Coordinator (Baluchistan region)||1||Twelve-year education from a well-known institution and minimum five years’ experience in relevant field|
|7||Assistant Coordinator (Punjab region)||1||Twelve-year education from an accredited institution and minimum Two years’ experience in relevant field|
|8||Assistant||3||12 Year degree in Arts or Science from an accredited institution and have at least two years experience in a related field.|
|9||Electrician||1||Matric pass certificate and experience must be not less than 2 years in related field|
|10||Naib Qasid||1||Primary School Certificate and having two years’ experience in related field.|
|11||Naib Qasid (KPK Region)||1||Primary School Certificate and must have two years’ experience in related field.|
|12||Naib Qasid (Baluchistan Region)||1||Primary School Certificate and must possess two years’ experience in related field.|
|13||Driver||1||Matric certificate along with valid driving license and having 2 years of experience in relevant field.|
|14||Driver (KPK Region)||1||Matric or Primary school certificate along with valid driving license and having 2 years of experience in relevant field.
|15||Sanitary Worker (Punjab Region)||1||Applicants should be literate and having experience of 2 years in a related field.|
|16||Sanitary Worker (Sindh Region)||1||The Candidate should be literate and must have experience of 2 years in the relevant field.|
|17||Sanitary Worker (KPK Region)||1||Candidate should be primary pass and have experience of two years|
|18||Sanitary Worker (Baluchistan Region)||1||Applicant should be primary pass and must have minimum experience of two years in the related field.|
Terms and Conditions of NTS jobs:
- The recruitments in National Testing System NTS will be made on a contract basis.
- The experience of the candidate will be calculated if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- The selected candidates may be posted in any part of Pakistan.
- Applications will not be acknowledged, only shortlisted applicants who strictly fulfill the criteria of the organization (National Testing System) will be called for the interview or test.
- Incomplete applications of candidates and after due date submitted applications will not be entertained.
- Organization (National Testing Service) reserves the right to accept or reject any application without disclosing any reason to the applicants.
- If during the recruitment/service career, any academic / experience document of the candidate is found forged / fake, his candidacy/service shall be terminated.
- In service, employees may apply through the proper channel and send their application with NOCs of their existing job from the department.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for the interview/test by the competent Authority National Testing Service.
- Selected candidates will be offered freedom to work and grow the company, competitive remuneration, and attractive benefits from the competent Authority.
How to Apply for NTS jobs:
- Interested candidates willing to apply for these latest jobs in NTS should apply online by visiting the website of National Testing Service NTS whose URL is https://www.nts.org.pk/
- On clicking the URL of the NTS website which is given already, you may land on the home page of the NTS website. On landing home page of the NTS, you find the options Open Applications, List of Candidates, and Results. You must click on the Open Application
- When you click on open Application you may redirect to the Open Application page where you can see the recent listing of jobs from different departments and organizations of Pakistan. Here you find the National Testing Service – Pakistan Vacancy Announcement and details on the right side.
- On Clicking the detail button, you land on the vacancy detail page. Here you can see three options Download Advertisement, Online Application Form, and Last date for Application Submission.
- On clicking the Click Here button in front of the Download advertisement, you can download the advertisement of National Testing Service NTS recent Jobs and their terms and condition in PDF format.
- On clicking the Click Here button in front of the Online Application Form, you may land on the signup and login page. First, you should sign up by putting your CNIC in CNIC Number Column and then re-enter your CNIC in front of Confirm CNIC Number and then select your desired post and enter your password and last you click on the signup button.
- After signup, you should log in by entering your desired post, CNIC, and password in the Login form and then press enter.
- After login, you land on the application form where you see the application form. You should fill the application form.
- After filling application form, you should submit your application electronically on the prescribed form along with all your necessary documents to email@example.com
- The last date for the NTS jobs 2021 online apply is 5th May 2021
NTS jobs 2021 Advertisement: