Ministry of Railways jobs invites applications for the post of Deputy Director (Infrastructure) (PPS-09) for the project titled Strengthening Directorate of Planning, Development, Monitoring and Evaluation (SPD&ME) in the Ministry of Railways, Islamabad. These Ministry jobs positions are based on Open Merit, Islamabad, Balochistan, Sindh, KPK, and Punjab quotas. Ministry of Railways will recruit a Deputy Director Infrastructure on a contract basis, initially for one year, and renew upon satisfactory performance by an individual.
Ministry of Railways is the federal government agency established under the Government of Pakistan that deals with many functions related to passenger and freight transportation, locomotive planning, and administration. Passenger transportation is the main function of Pakistan Railways. Being a federal government department, it offers government jobs in Islamabad of various levels from master’s to Matric level.
Professionals wishing to apply for these Pakistan Railways jobs should read the eligibility criteria listed in the following image below.
Ministry of Railways Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Details
|Address||Room No 104, D Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Railways|
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Director:
- Ministry of Railways post require to BE (Civil Engineering) or related discipline to apply.
- All educational certificates must be recognized by PEC/HEC.
- Professionals must possess seven years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- 45 years of age is required for these positions.
- Deputy Director (Infrastructure) (PPS-09)
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2022?
- Applicants may apply by submitting a detailed CV and certificates of experience, certified copies of education certificates, and recent photographs, and CNIC should reach the following address Room No. 104, D-Block Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The deadline for applying to the Ministry of Railways Jobs is December 24, 2022.
- Ministry of Railways will cancel all incomplete and late applications.
- Pakistan Railways will invite shortlisted candidates for an interview.
- Ministry of Railways will not pay TA/DA for the interview.
Related Ministry Jobs: