The MOD Jobs Advertisement 2022 announced job opportunities for Pakistani nationals, men/women. The Ministry of Defence Production also reserves a quota for underrepresented group against this recruitment. Candidates having domicile in Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, and Rawalpindi are eligible for these MOD jobs. These Federal Government jobs in Rawalpindi are open for administrative, clerical, and class IV personnel.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Details
|Education||Bachelor, Inter, Primary|
|Address||Ministry of Defence Production, Pak Secretariat II, Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence Production|
Vacant Post of Ministry of Defence:
- Steno Typists
- Upper Division Clerks
Ministry of Defence Production invites applications for the Assistant, Steno Typist, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, and Khakrob Jobs. Candidates with Bachelor, Inter, Matric, and primary degree with relevant experience are eligible to apply for these Ministry of Defence jobs.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates against the vacancies at Serial No 1 to 3 (Assistant, Stenotypist & UDC) can apply online by registering at https://etc.hec.gov.pk within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received in hard form for Serial No. 1 to 3 (Assistant, Stenotypist & UDC) will not be entertained.
- Applications for Serial No 4 to 6 (Driver & Khakrob) are submitted directly to the undersigned in hard form.
- Before appearing for the examination, or test, candidates must ensure that they are fully qualified for the position applied for.
- In case of any problems during the online registration, please visit https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat HEC regional offices or contact HEC Helpline at 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432 for guidance.
- Test cost of Rs. 1500/- should be paid into account number 1742 7900 133401, account title: Higher Education Commission, bank: Habib Bank Limited, branch code: 1742.
- Download Challan bank charges while registering for the test at https://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available on ETC’s online registration portal).
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan duly stamped by an HBL Affiliate while filling out the application form of the ETC online registration portal to apply.
- The last date to apply for MOD Jobs 2022 is December 19, 2022.
- Candidates already in government service must apply through the appropriate channels or they will not be considered for recruitment
- The maximum age limits may be relaxed for five years in all cases, in addition to the age relaxation allowed under “Initial Appointment to Civilian Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993”.
- Ministry of Defence Production reserves the right to cancel/withdraw or postpone the recruitment process at any stage.