Apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs SSC 2023-A Online Registration | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. We get this Pakistan Navy Jobs from daily Express Newspaper. Pakistan’s naval warfare branch, the Pakistani Navy, is the maritime branch of the Pakistani Armed Forces and is responsible for protecting 1,100 kilometers of coastline along the Arabian Sea. They also provide security to harbors and bases that are vital for Pakistan’s National Defence.
Pakistan Navy is currently looking for energetic, brave, dynamic, and expert applicants who are required to join Pak Navy through the Short Service Commission course.
There are so many courses you can choose from to get certified. The ones I’d recommend are those that include heart and soul, not just skill. Both male and female job seekers are encouraged to apply for these government job branches as per the demand fields available to apply. Let’s have a look at its further upcoming details below all with the given heading to get to know its details.
Join Pak Navy Jobs SSC 2023-A Online Registration | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Navy|
Jobs in Pakistan Navy Branches:
- Operation (Marines, Aviation, SSG (N))
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Aviation)
- Weapon Engineering (Surface, Aviation)
- Education (English, Physics, Math, Pakistan Studies, IT/Computer Sciences/Cyber Security, Management Sciences (Finance), Chemistry)
- Naval Law
- Special IT
- Special PR
- Special (Psychologist)
- Medical Branches (GDMOs)
- Specialist (General Anesthesia, Cardiologist, Pediatrics Cardiology, Gynecology, General Medicine, Endocrinology, etc.)
- M Cadet Scheme
Eligibility Conditions to Join Pak Navy:
- Gender: Both Male and Female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for SSC as per the demand of announced branches.
- Nationality: Pakistan nationality bearers are welcome to apply.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy Jobs:
Operations Branch-Marines, SSG (N) & Aviation:
Only male citizens of Pakistan are allowed to apply for this branch because of the age limit of 26 years with a height of 5′ feet 4′′ Inches and the eligibility criteria include graduation with at least 60% marks from a recognized university.
Both males and females are eligible to apply with an age limit of 40 years and height of 5 feet 4 inches with MBBS qualification and qualification in special disciplines, FCPS / FRCS / FCCA / MCPS / MS / MD from American Board / Foreign Medical College / Institution which should be recognized by PMDC.
For supply branches, men are eligible if they are between the age of 26 and 35 years with a height not less than 5 feet 4 inches and above. They must also hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration/management/marketing/economics/finance/law or its equivalent and possess good computer skills with a 2.5 GPA in B.Com or above.
Weapon Engineering Branch:
Only Male Citizens of Pakistan with ages up to 27 years, height 5′ Feet and 4′′ Inches with BE Electrical / Avionics / Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for the Weapon Engineering branch.
To apply for education, you need to be a male citizen of Pakistan and have an educational background of at least a bachelor’s degree, and must possess a height of at least 5’4″ and no more than 5’10”. You also need to have qualifications equivalent to a master’s degree and a bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the education branch.
Medical Branch – GDMOS:
For Medical Branch, male and female citizens of Pakistan are allowed to apply if they have the age limit of 28 years 5 feet 4 Inches in height, and have an MBBS/BDS qualification.
M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch:
Candidates who are in 3rd year of MBBS (as on 1st July 2023. and those studying in the 4th and 5th year of MBBS in Medical Colleges recognized by PMC are eligible to apply for this examination.
Please look at the image for the Detailed Eligibility Criteria for all branches.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs?
- Interested candidates can register from November 27 to December 11, 2022, through the website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Pakistan Navy will reject applications if sent directly to the Recruitment Director at Naval Headquarters.
- The registration deadline to Join Pak Navy Jobs is December 11, 2022.
- Pakistan Navy will announce the entry test date by the respective Pakistan Navy Recruitment &Selection Centre via SMS after the improvement of the COVID-19 Pandemic situation.
- Candidates can check their results of the entrance test on the official site of the Join Pak Navy.
- The preliminary test is conducted after the entrance test and an application is made for those who qualify for the entrance test. Furthermore, the applicants will pass several tests. Preliminary/medical interviews are to be conducted on respective PNR and SC and these tests. will lead to the final selection by Navy Headquarters.
Click Here to read the Frontier Works Organization FWO Rawalpindi Jobs 2022