Hiring Organization Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
Offered Salary 149650
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Ministry of Education MOFEPT Jobs 2022
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training is accepting applications from Pakistani citizens to hire staff for its PPDU project. We find these Ministry of Education MOFEPT Jobs 2022 in the Daily Jang newspaper.
Applications are invited all over Pakistan for these vacancies. Both male and female applicants can participate in this MOFEPT recruitment process. Only eligible professionals who meet the eligibility criteria are eligible for MOFEPT Jobs.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria listed against each for the following positions in the PSDP project ‘Establishment of National Curriculum Council (NCC)’ PSDP in Islamabad. The positions are to be filled on a contract basis only according to the 2021 Standard Salary Package for PSDP-funded project staff. The contract is for one year from the date of appointment, which is renewable.
MOFEPT Jobs in Islamabad – Ministry of Education Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training|
Vacant positions of MOFEPT Islamabad:
- Deputy Educational Adviser
- Assistant Private Secretary
- IT Expert
- Naib Qasida
- Sanitary Worker
Apply online via https://etc.hec.gov.pk/ for Ministry of Education MOFEPT Jobs 2022. MOFEPT Jobs seeks Stenotypist, Deputy Educational Adviser, Naib Qasida, Librarian, Assistant, Assistant Private Secretary, Sanitary Worker, and IT Expert.
Federal Govt Jobs are opening for Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree qualifications holders having experience in the same disciplines.
How to apply online for Ministry of Education Jobs 2022?
- Visit the following link https://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration. In case of any problems during online registration, visit “onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk” or download the user manual available at http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Only applications submitted online are eligible for testing.
- Download Bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at https://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available on ETC’s online registration portal).
- A testing fee of Rs. 1500/- must be deposited into account number 17427900133401. Account title Higher Education Committee, Habib Bank Unified, Branch Code: 1742.
- All candidates must upload the Paid 8 Scanned Fee challan duly stamped by any HBL affiliate while filling out the application form of ETC’s online registration portal to apply.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. It is mandatory to bring an original copy of the fee-paid challan along with your original CNIC/original passport on any test day, otherwise, the candidate will not be allowed to sit the exam.
Ministry of Education MOFEPT Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement:
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs 2022 via… Full time 25000 Published 2 days ago Salary PKRs30,000.00 - PKRs40,000.00 / Monthly
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs 2022 via ETEA The Wildlife Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced new employment opportunities announced ...
Govt Jobs 2022 in PIDC Contract 44000 Published 2 days ago Salary PKRs90,000.00 - PKRs100,000.00 / Monthly
Govt Jobs 2022 in PIDC Govt Jobs 2022 in PIDC Advertisement is published today in the Daily Jang ...