Hiring Organization Financial Monitoring Unit
Offered Salary 90000
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Here, new job opportunities are announced by the Government of Pakistan in the Financial Monitoring Unit. You can find the Federal Govt Jobs in Financial Monitoring Unit FMU in the Daily Dunya newspaper. FMU Jobs invites motivated, passionate, and knowledgeable professionals from all over Pakistan to fill vacant posts. This appointment will be made through the Institute of Bankers Pakistan IBP.
Finance Monitoring Unit Jobs 2022 – Federal Government Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Financial Monitoring Unit|
Financial Monitoring Unit Government of Pakistan employs applications from citizens of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and Sindh to hire Assistant Directors, IT Assistants, Junior Officers IT, and Junior Officers.
Eligibility Criteria of Federal Govt Jobs in Financial Monitoring Unit:
Professionals who want to apply for these positions must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Commerce, Telecommunications, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Economics, Public Administration, Computer Sciences, Finance, Accounting, Computer System Engineering, IT, or Electronics.
Pakistani states applying for these positions must meet the requirements of the posting application. Details of these vacancies are available on the FMU website www.fmu.gov.pk as well as on the IBP website www.ibp.org.pk.
Vacant Positions of Financial Monitoring Unit:
- Assistant Director
- IT Assistant
- Junior Officer
- Junior Officer IT
How to Apply for Federal Govt Jobs in Financial Monitoring Unit FMU?
- These are contract-based positions only – initially two years, extended to satisfactory performance.
- Further details on job responsibilities and the application process are provided on the FMU website (www.fmu.gov.pk) And the IBP website (www.ibp.org.pk).
- Interested persons who meet the above qualifications are requested to visit the IBP website and apply ONLY with IBP within 15 days from the date of publication of this ad.
- Applications from the trial should not be sent directly to the FMU; such requests will not be appreciated.
- Students who qualify for the IBP exam will be notified by the IBP to apply for various positions in the FMU.
- Regular age breaks have already been provided in the case of eligibility; however, any further relaxation of age will be considered by the State Government Policy.
- Candidates currently working for District / Provincial / Local Government / Private Government organizations must submit their applications through the appropriate channel.
- For recent jobs in Islamabad, Click Here.