Hiring Organization DAAD
Offered Salary 5000
Career Level Student
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023
The DAAD scholarships is a great opportunity for students looking to study abroad. The scholarship provides funding for up to two years of study in Germany at a participating German university. German Government Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Students must be nominated by their home university to be considered for the scholarship. The nomination process is competitive, so students should make sure to put their best foot forward. The DAAD scholarships is a great way to finance your education and experience German culture firsthand.
Do you want to study in Germany? The German Government Scholarship 2023 is now open for applications! DAAD is offering scholarships for Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. programs. This is an amazing opportunity for international students to study at some of the best universities in the world.
The DAAD is a postgraduate fully funded international scholarship program that will help students to take sustainable development goals-related courses. These courses will help them bring a positive change to their communities. The DAAD program is a great opportunity for students to learn more about sustainability and how they can make a difference.
The DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship offers two years of funding for students to pursue a master’s degree at a German university. There are also a limited number of scholarships available for doctoral degree programs. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and potential, as well as the applicant’s commitment to working in a developing country after graduation.
The DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 are a full scholarship program in Germany.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarships:
- A monthly stipend will be given to beneficiaries. 861 euro stipends will be provided to graduates or 1,200 euro stipends will be provided to doctoral candidates.
- Academic expenses will be provided to beneficiaries.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided.
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- Accommodation allowance will be covered by the family members.
- A monthly rent subsidy will be provided.
German Government Scholarships Fields:
- Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
DAAD Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- All international students are welcome to apply for international study.
- A candidate must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent if applying for a master’s degree program.
- Candidate must have a master s degree or equivalent if applying for a doctoral degree program.
- A candidate must have two years of professional experience.
Ineligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarships:
There are several reasons why a student might be ineligible for a DAAD scholarship.
- The most common reason is that the student does not meet the academic requirements.
- Other reasons include failing to meet the language requirements, being employed full-time, or being enrolled in a degree program that is not eligible for funding.
- In addition, students who have already received funding from another source are not eligible for a DAAD scholarship.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023?
- Every individual is interested in applying needs to have their certified application submitted directly through the site.
- Click on the Application Process link here to visit the official website for additional details about the process.
- A candidate will not need to register directly to the institution.
- A candidate must apply for one particular postgraduate program. ( 3 of our websites for the following 3 classes maximum)
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarships 2022:
The DAAD scholarship is a great opportunity for students who are looking to study abroad. To be eligible for the scholarship, there are a few required documents that you will need to submit.
- The first thing you will need is an up-to-date CV or resume.
- This should include all of your relevant academic and professional experience.
- You will also need copies of your transcripts from all previous institutions that you have attended.
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree, you will need to provide a letter from your university confirming your enrollment and expected graduation date.
- In addition to these academic documents, you will also need to submit a letter of motivation.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
DAAD Scholarship Deadline:
Deadlines vary according to the degree program one picks to study. To get the application deadlines, click on the list of postgraduate programs with application deadlines 2023/24.