Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the US, offering more than eight million customers a full range of sales, small businesses and commercial banking products and services in approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout Northeast, Mid -Atlantic, Metro DC, Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries provide independent banking and asset management services through TD Wealth®, as well as automotive financing and retail sales services through TD Auto Finance. on this page we provide you information about TD Bank Customer Service Representative N Branford CT US Jobs. TD Bank is based in Cherry Hill, NJ To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, the largest financial services company in North America. Toronto-Dominion Bank trades stocks in New York and Toronto under the tick “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Job Description of TD Bank Customer Service Representative:
Customer Service Representative I present Customer Experience while providing solutions and transfer of TD products and services to new and existing customers.
- It consistently works the right ways to bring the feeling of a legendary Customer in the Store
- It conducts needs-based negotiations and provides financial solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
- Make quality transfers to relevant partners
- You are responsible for meeting the metrics for each performance
- You are responsible for making sound decisions and resolving problems in a timely manner
- It works to reach out to customers to deepen relationships through tailored conversations
- Perform a wide range of tasks of varying intensity and breadth
- You participate in the opening and closing of Store processes
- Opens accounts and related services
- It initiates loan applications, prepares documents and drives loan closures
Requirements For TD Bank Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience required
- High Customer Service Skills
- Publisher Experience (Preferences)
- The ability to plan and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with short, clear and consistent capability
- Demonstrated the ability to plan and prioritize work
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently and within set times
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Notary License (Preferences)
Inclusiveness of TD Bank US Jobs:
At TD, we are committed to creating an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce for our clients and the communities in which we live and work, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach his or her level.
If you are a disabled person and need accommodation to complete the application process, send an email to TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at [email protected]. Enter your full name, the best way to reach you, and the location needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE / Minor / Women / Veterans / People with Disabilities / Sexual Pleasure / Identity.
For more jobs please Click Here
To apply for this job please visit td.com.