Website Ministry of IT and Telecomunication
With this link, we provide you the detail information regarding the Ministry of IT Jobs 2021 – www.njp.gov.pk. We submit all future and current job opportunities announced by the Ministry of Information Technology and telecommunications. Currently, we received an advertisement in the Daily The Nation Newspaper on October 10, 2021. These are latest job in Pakistan, Jobs in Islamabad and Auditor jobs.
Ministry of IT & Telecom Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of IT and Telecommunications jobs:
The Department of Information Technology employs healthy, highly trained and experienced Auditors. Applicants with 16 years of study at ACMA, ACCA, MBA, M.Com, or equivalent qualifications with 8 years of relevant field knowledge may apply for this post.
Interested applicants who want to get job in the Ministry of IT & Telecom must meet the eligibility requirements for the desired post. Interested candidates can find the Job Descriptions, Qualification requirements, and job application procedures at the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
Vacant Positions of Ministry of IT:
- Manager Audit
How to Apply for Ministry of IT Jobs 2021?
- Through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk, applicants can submit their applications online.
- Online job application forms can be submitted within 15 days.
- Applicants can also download the Application Form from the Department of Information Technology website www.moitt.gov.pk and send it to the Project Director, Technology Park Development Project, Office No. 205-B, second Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, Sector F-5/1, F-5, Islamabad.
- Applicants that fully meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement should apply accordingly.
- For more information and to submit applications visit the Prescribed Link or Click Here.
- For more jobs in ministry of Pakistan, Click Here
Ministry of IT Jobs 2021 Advertisement:
To apply for this job please visit njp.gov.pk.