- Address P4C2+85F, Constitution Ave, G-5/1 G-5, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
- Salary Offer 50,000 USD 50,000 Month
- Vacancies Multiple
- Qualification Matric, Bachelor, Master, LLB
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3
Islamabad High Court IHC Jobs 2023
Are you up to speed with the exciting employment opportunities at the Islamabad High Court? In 2023, IHC is inviting applications for several job positions. This guide will provide you with detailed information, instructions, and some clandestine tips to apply for Islamabad High Court IHC Jobs 2023.
Employment at Islamabad High Court not only ensures a financially stable future but also offers opportunities to work with some of the brightest minds in the judicial system. So, will you be one of the candidates preparing to apply?
What are the Islamabad High Court Jobs for 2023?
These vacated positions are as follows:
- Personal Assistant (BPS-18)
- Law Clerk
- Lift Operator (BPS-07)
Moreover, these positions are ideal for candidates who possess the relevant educational qualifications and experience. Also, retired government officers are encouraged to apply for these jobs. The appointments will be contracted-based – how does that sound?
Eligibility Criteria for Islamabad High Court Jobs
Generally, the court requires an LLB or Graduation degree or Matric pass candidates for these positions. Relevant work experience will give applicants an edge over others. It’s as straightforward as they come – do you have what it takes?
Related Legal Jobs in Pakistan
How to Apply for Islamabad High Court IHC Jobs 2023?
- To apply for positions numbered 1 & 3, simply submit a handwritten application to the relevant Islamabad High Court address.
- For the post of Law Clerk, candidates need to download and fill out a prescribed form from the official website (www.ihc.gov.pk).
- The court only accepts online applications for this position.
- Remember, the deadline for the application submission of Islamabad High Court IHC Jobs 2023 is September 16, 2023 – Isn’t that enough time to prepare a stunning application?
- After you have submitted your application, sit tight! The list of eligible candidates will be published on our site a week before the test day.
- Unfortunately, no TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure. Keep an eye on our site TheJobs365.com for more Government Jobs, Won’t that be exciting?