There are vacancies in HEC Jobs that require well-disciplined, capable, and adroit applicants and Pakistani nationals – Project Manager (Data Warehouse), Development Lead (High-Performance Computing), Program Specialist – Academic Governance, Project Manager Higher Education Management Information System (HEMIS), and Project Manager (ERP Upgrading). These are all government jobs for which applicants need proper education and expertise, including Ph.D., M.Phil, Master, and bachelor’s degrees from HEC-recognized institutions, along with several years of hands-on experience in relevant fields.
There is the possibility of extending the contract for any of the above posts for another year. Below are more details about its application criteria.
Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Master, MS, BS, MBA|
|Address||AD HRM, HEC, Sector H-9, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Commission|
Vacant Jobs in HEC Pakistan:
- Project Manager (ERP Upgradation)
- Project Manager (Data Warehouse)
- Programme Specialist – Academic Governance
- Project Manager Higher Education Management Information System (HEMIS)
- Development Lead (High-Performance Computing)
Related Government Jobs:
How to Apply for HEC Pakistan Jobs 2023?
- All those who would like to apply are strongly encouraged to do so through the website www.careers.hec.gov.pk.
- The last date to apply for HEC Pakistan Jobs 2023 is February 06, 2023.
- HEC will not consider if the application is incomplete or received too late.
- Professionals working under government and semi-government must apply through the proper channels.
- HEC will schedule an interview for only those candidates that are shortlisted for the position.
- Higher Education Commission will not pay TA/DA to any candidate.
- All applicants selected for the position will be posted anywhere in Pakistan depending on their location.
- The Higher Education Commission can increase or decrease the number of posts.
- As well as knowing Microsoft Office, computer skills, and the ability to communicate in English are essential.