We will update you about the HEC Jobs for Assistant Director Apply Online via www.careers.hec.gov.pk. One of the most well-known education departments is called the Higher Education Commission which is supervised by the Federal Government of Pakistan. HEC regulates all higher education-related operations in all universities offering qualification facilities at the undergraduate/master’s level or above. These are the latest Assistant Director Jobs in HEC Pakistan.
Candidates wishing to apply for these Assistant Director Jobs in HEC Pakistan must have the qualification of a Master/Bachelor in the relevant discipline from an HEC-recognized university with relevant expertise. Age must be between 21 and 25 and all positions are recruited on an open merit basis. Now check out the vacant position and how to apply for these post below.
Assistant Director Jobs in HEC Pakistan Details
|Address||Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Commission|
Vacant Post of Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan:
I will let you know that HEC is hiring applicants for higher-level positions with attractive salary packages also given to the applicants with growth and benefits. Now I will let you know about the HEC Jobs advertisement as it seeks applicants for the government jobs of Assistant Director (Videography), Assistant Director (Graphic Design), Assistant Director (Reporting), and Assistant Director (Social and Digital Media) are the full positions for which they must be filled.
How to Apply for HEC Jobs?
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for HEC Jobs should apply on the prescribed HEC Online application form available on HEC Job Portal at www.careers.hec.gov.pk.
- Professionals must deposit the application processing fee of Rs. 600/- into HEC’s online A/C No. 17427900133401 in Habib Bank Limited and the receipt should be uploaded while submitting an online application.
- The last date for submission of applications for HEC Jobs for Assistant Directors is December 19, 2022.
- HEC Pakistan will not consider incomplete or late applications.
- Government and semi-government employees must process their applications through the proper channels.
- The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan calls only shortlisted candidates for an interview.
- The number of posts of Assistant Directors can be increased or decreased.
- Only eligible applicants are required to apply for these positions.
- So, keep an eye on this page for more Higher Education Commission Jobs.