Candidates who meet the requirements related to the vacant positions that are required to be filled by the applicants are eligible to apply. Complete eligibility criteria for HEC Jobs are listed in the following image separately for each position as per HEC policy and may also examine from this page in the next heading.
Get the latest HEC Pakistan Jobs 2023 advertisement along with the application form from www.careers.hec.gov.pk. Applications are offered by the Higher Education Commission, which is looking for well-disciplined, caliber, and hardworking applicants who should apply for the positions below.
Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Matric, Inter, Bachelor|
|Address||HEC Office, H-9, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Commission|
Vacant Jobs in HEC:
- Senior Cashier
- Cheque Writer
- AC Supervisor
- House Keeping Supervisor
- Dish Washer
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Telephone Operator
HEC Jobs 2023 invites applications for Receptionist, Senior Cashier, Attendant, AC Supervisor, House Keeping Supervisor, Carpenter, Operator, Check Writer, Cook, Helper, Dishwasher, Naib Qasid, and Sanitary Worker posts.
A minimum of secondary, matriculation, intermediate, and undergraduate academic qualifications are required for Higher Education Commission jobs. The candidates must have 1 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field. Professionals with more experience and qualifications will be preferred.
How to Apply for Higher Education Commission Jobs 2023?
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria of the Higher Education Commission should apply for job openings on the prescribed application form available at www.careers.hec.gov.pk.
- For jobs No. 1 to 8, candidates must submit a processing fee of Rs. 600/- in favor of HEC in Habib Bank Ltd.
- The last date for HEC Jobs application submission is January 30, 2023.
- HEC advised those candidates who work in govt sectors should apply through the appropriate channels.
- The commission will reject incomplete applications.
- HEC will not pay TA/DA to any candidate for a test/interview.