A copy of the FPC Jobs Advertisement No 1 is published in Pakistani newspapers and uploaded to the FPSC’s official website at https://fpsc.gov.pk/. You can also find instructions about how to participate in the recruitment process on the website.
As the government agency responsible for recruiting highly qualified, energetic, and intelligent candidates for various civil service jobs in Pakistan, the Federal Public Service Commission is called the FPSC.
It administers competitive exams to recruit highly dynamic candidates for the civil service, foreign service, and police departments within the federal government.
FPSC administers various exams throughout the year for various positions, including the CSS, FSP, and PSP exams. The exams are highly competitive and attract many applicants.
Its competitive exams are designed to determine the most competent and suitable individuals for these positions. This will ensure that the federal government has a capable and dedicated workforce to serve the people of Pakistan.
FPSC Jobs 2023 details
|Education||Bachelors, Masters, MS, BS, MBBS, Ph.D.|
|Address||FPSC Head Office, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Federal Public Service Commission|
Eligibility Criteria of Federal Public Service Commission Jobs:
The Federal Public Service Commission is seeking applications from highly motivated and intelligent people to fill open positions in various departments, according to the information published in FPSC Advertisement No. 1.
The NAB, Ministry of National Food Security, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Defence Production, Ministry of Maritime Affairs, and Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training will post the chosen candidates for the positions. Individuals who meet the requirements for employment on open merit have a bachelor’s, master’s, LLB, MBBS, or Ph.D. All Pakistanis are given opportunities by the FPSC based on regional quotas. Therefore, you are qualified for FPSC jobs regardless of where you are from in Pakistan. Both men and women are eligible according to reserved quotas.
FPSC Jobs 2023 will recruit a Lecturer, Assistant Private Secretary, Associate Professor/Vice Principal, Assistant Director, Works Manager, Chief Statistician, Establishment & Cash Officer, General Staff Officer, Civilian Labour Officer, Senior Research Officer, Director of Planning & Statistics, Civilian Assistant Security Officer, and Assistant Network Administrator.
Vacant Jobs in FPSC:
- Director of Planning & Statistics
- Assistant Director
- Establishment & Cash Officer
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Civilian Labour Officer
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Senior Research Officer
- Associate Professor/Vice-Principal
- Chief Statistician
- Civilian Assistant Security Officer
- General Staff Officer
- Works Manager
Some Related Jobs:
How to apply online for FPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 1?
- Review the instructions for submitting the online application form on the FPSC website (www.fpsc.gov.pk). It is also possible for applicants without internet access to submit their applications offline. You must visit the online application and look up the seats available.
- By entering the necessary data, you can print the Challan Form. Pay the FPSC-imposed application processing fees, then upload a scanned copy of the completed challan form.
- Wait for the FPSC to announce the written exam’s date and location. Make sure you have all the required paperwork and are on time for the written exam. If you are selected for the exam, the FPSC will let you know by mail or on their website.
- The last date to apply for FPSC Jobs 2023 is 16 January 2023.