Posts are opened in the China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project CPECSP. Only professionals who meet the admission requirements stated in the career report can apply.
China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Bachelor, Master, MS, BS, BE|
|Address||Admin CPEC, 5th Floor, S&T Building, G-5 Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||China Pakistan Economic Corridor|
Vacant Positions of China Pakistan Economic Corridor:
- Project Director/CPEC Coordinator
- Senior Specialist – Social Economic Development
- Senior Specialist (Regional Connectivity & Infrastructure
- IT Specialist
- Senior Specialist Energy
- Senior Specialist Investment
- Visas Specialist
- Senior Specialist Media
- Specialist Maritime Port
China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs 2023 invites applications for the posts of Project Director/CPEC Coordinator, Visa Specialist, Senior Specialist Energy, Specialist Maritime Port, Senior Specialist (Regional Connectivity & Infrastructure, Senior Specialist Media, Senior Specialist Investment, Senior Specialist – Social Economic Development, IT Specialist, and Interpreter.
These govt jobs are opened on merit. Thus, applicants across Pakistan can apply to provide services to the CPECSP. The desired professionals must evaluate the eligibility criteria from the CPECSP advertisement.
Holders of a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree can apply for these CPEC posts. They must have 5 to 10 years of experience in the same department.
CPECSP will prefer those candidates who have working experience on similar projects. The duration of the contract would be for one year initially, renewable until contract completion based on an annual performance review.
How to Apply Online for China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs 2023?
- Details of the PPS Pay Pack go can be seen at the following link: https://www.finance.gov.pk/circulars/circular_18042022.pdf
- Interested candidates can apply online at www.cpec.gov.pk or www.pc.gov.pk.
- The last date to apply for CPEC Jobs is January 09, 2023.
- CPECSP will invite only shortlisted candidates for an interview.
- Ministry of Planning will not pay TA/DA to any candidate.
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor reserves the right to refuse or withhold any addition/subtraction in the total number of posts without prior notice.