Constitutional Organization Jobs invites applications for the posts of Assistant Director (Reporting-Urdu) (BS-17), Assistant Director (Interpreting) (BS-17), Assistant Director (Reporting-English) (BS-17), Section Officer (BS-17), Translation Officer (BS-16), and Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16). Appointment of these positions will take place regularly and after final selection, the selected persons can be placed anywhere in Pakistan.
Professionals wishing to apply for these jobs are advised to compare themselves against the criteria listed in the Constitutional Organization Jobs Advertisement. Candidates with Masters/Bachelors qualification from an HEC-recognized university are eligible to apply, with relevant skills and experience as per the ask for vacancies. So those who meet the criteria are advised to apply following the instructions below.
Constitutional Organization Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Constitutional Organization|
Vacant Jobs in Federal Govt:
- Assistant Director (Reporting-Urdu) (BS-17)
- Section Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Interpretation) (BS-17)
- Translation Officer (BS-16)
- Assistant Director (Reporting-English) (BS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
How To Apply for Constitutional Organization Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates should complete the online application form and upload a copy of their most recent CV, a recent passport photograph, and certified copies of their diplomas or certificates to complete the recruitment process at https://sites.google.com/pna.gov.pk/datasourceunit/home within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Only candidates with valid diploma(s), certificate(s), transcript(s), and detailed grade sheets from an institute recognized by HEC are eligible.
- Government officials must apply through the appropriate channels and must provide a NOC at the time of the interview. Relaxation of the maximum age limit is allowed according to the relevant rules.
- The last date to apply for Constitutional Organization Islamabad Jobs is January 4, 2022.
- Constitutional Organization reserves the right to cancel all or part of the recruitment process for advertised positions at any stage.
- Federal Govt Organizations will call shortlisted candidates for tests or interviews.
- Constitutional Organization will not pay TA/DA to a candidate for appearing in the tests or interviews.
- Applicants may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate online application form.
- Constitutional Organization will not accept incomplete application forms and forms received after the due date.
- Please visit our site TheJobs365.com for more Federal Govt Jobs.