Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs invites applications from highly qualified and experienced candidates for the posts of Research Analyst, Assistant Director / Management Executive, Law Officer, Management Executive (law), Management Executive (Graphic Designer), Manager Executive (Creative Writer), and Office Assistant). These CCP Jobs are on 2-year contracts. Upon completion of a two-year contract, those individuals who demonstrate the best capabilities, knowledge, and exceptional performance may be considered for renewal/regular induction. As the Competition Commission of Pakistan is a federal government agency and announced vacancies are under Federal Government Jobs for the Masters/Bachelors job seekers.
Candidates from AJK, GB, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Balochistan can apply but they must have a Masters’s/bachelor’s qualification in the relevant discipline as demand for vacancies with relevant field experience is required to apply. CCP is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive packages with excellent benefits, and it ensures excellent growth potential in a dynamic working environment.
Competition Commission of Pakistan CCP Jobs 2023 Details
|Address||CCP, 11 Floor, ISE Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Competition Commission of Pakistan|
Vacant Positions of CCP Islamabad:
- Research Analyst
- Assistant Director / Management Executive
- Law Officer
- Management Executive (law)
- Management Executive (Graphic Designer)
- Manager Executive (Creative Writer)
- Store In-Charge / Office Assistant
How to Apply for Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023?
- Candidates can download the application form from www.cc.gov.pk.
- Applicants should post a job application form along with attested copies of academic credentials, experience certificates, CV, testimonials, copy of CNIC, and one latest passport-size photograph within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address Assistant Director (HR) Competition Commission of Pakistan, 11″ Floor, ISE Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad.
- The last date to apply for the Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs is January 06, 2023.
- Applicants with disabilities must enclose a valid disability certificate issued by the National Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (NCRDP).
- Government employees can apply through the appropriate channel after getting NOC from the parent department.
- The Competition Commission of Pakistan will disqualify those candidates who attempt to exert improper influence during the selection process.
- CCP will not consider incomplete applications or applications received after the last date for the selection procedure.
- Visit our website thejobs365.com for more govt jobs in Pakistan.