Candidates should note that they will be placed according to their performance in written test and interview only. Interested candidates should read carefully about the eligibility criteria for Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary Pass candidates having relevant diplomas and skills are eligible to apply.
Candidates from all over Pakistan who is highly educated and love to serve the country, we suggest that you apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2023. This course is announced in Pak Army. So, if you are well-educated and dream to be part of any Government sector then it is the finest opportunity for you to cash it because here, you’ll be able to earn salaries as per the Federal Government policy. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for these PMO Islamabad jobs.
Board of Investment BOI Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Bachelor, Inter, Matric, Middle|
|Address||Prime Minister Office Red Zone Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Prime Minister Office|
Vacant Jobs at Prime Minister’s Office PMO Islamabad:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Despatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Board of Investment Jobs 2023?
- Board of Investment job Application forms and online deposit receipts are available on the Open Testing Service (OTS) website www.ots.org.pk.
- The advertisement is also available on the PPRA website and the Board of Investment website.
- Applicants should send the applications with relevant documents to Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase – 6 Islamabad.
- The last date to apply for Board of Investment Jobs is 09 January 2023.
- PM Office reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any time or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Prime Minister’s Office will not consider incomplete applications or applications received after the last date.
- The Board of Investment will call only shortlisted candidates for a test/interview.