Atomic Energy Commission will accept only the prescribed qualification, which is First class in the final degree, only one second class in the entire academic career from Matric to a bachelor is acceptable for eligibility. Now let’s talk about the eligibility criteria and how to apply for Atomic Energy Jobs.
Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 Details
|Education||Matric, Inter, Bachelor|
|Address||PO Box 1533 Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
Eligibility Criteria of PAEC Jobs:
- For Junior Assistant Post, BBA (Finance/Banking), or B.Com (1st Division) or equivalent to other Finance related qualifications as per H EC standard is required.
- For the Driver post, Matric with a civil driver’s license with LTV and HTV with a minimum height of 168 cm (66″) is required to apply.
Vacant Jobs in Atomic Energy:
- Jr. Assistant-I (Accounts) (BPS-04)
- Driver-III (SPS-02)
PAEC Atomic Energy jobs to apply for are Jr. Assistant-I (Accounts) (BPS-04), and Driver-III (SPS-02)) in Islamabad City. Applicants from all over Pakistan between the ages of 1eighteen and thirty-five are welcome to apply. Some requirements must be met such as the candidate must possess a valid computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA, relevant qualifications, and skills that are in the advertisement. Public Sector Organizations will accept only the certificates/degrees/diplomas issued by Pakistani and foreign institutions, and universities.
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Jobs 2023?
- All desirous persons who meet the prescribed criteria must submit complete applications in the following format/application form together with a certified photocopy of all documents addressed to Administrator, P.O. Box No.1553, Islamabad through registered mail/courier.
- PO Box 1553 Islamabad will not entertain applications received incomplete or after the closing date.
- The last date to apply for Atomic Energy Jobs is January 16, 2023.
- Candidates must write the post name with the serial number at the top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidates already serving in different Govt Departments/autonomous bodies must apply through the proper channels.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for a test/interview.
- Atomic Energy Commission will disqualify a candidate who will affect the recruitment process by any direct/ indirect influence.