The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is a scientific and technological organization that conducts research in nuclear energy, promotes nuclear science and technology, and manages the country’s nuclear power plants. PAEC also has responsibility for all nuclear research and development in Pakistan.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has its headquarters in Islamabad and employs around 17,000 staff across the country. PAEC was established in 1956 and has played a key role in Pakistan’s nuclear program.
Atomic Energy Commission offers a wide range of jobs in nuclear science and technology, engineering, and other related fields. PAEC’s job portal lists the latest job openings and information on how to apply.
Latest Atomic Energy PAEC Jobs 2022 Details
|Education||Bachelor, Master, Inter, Matric|
|Address||PR Administrator, PO Box 10068, Lahore|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
Eligibility Criteria for PAEC Jobs:
Those wishing to apply for the vacant government jobs must hold M.Sc Nursing / BSc Nursing / Nursing Diploma / Bachelors / Matric is required to apply for the relevant position. Candidates who do not meet the job criteria of the Atomic Energy Commission and are applying for the position above will be canceled at any time during the selection process.
Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for PAEC Jobs can apply. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission appointment will be on a contract basis and the fixed salary will be Rs. 50,000/- to 100,000/- per month. Candidates who wish to apply should compare themselves against the criteria mentioned in the following image.
So only suitable candidates who meet the criteria should apply following the procedure below for applying the procedure below.
Vacant Positions of Atomic Energy Commission:
- Nurse (SPS-06)
- Scientific Assistant-I (SPS-04)
- Tech-III (Radiology) (SPS-02)
- Dispatch Rider-III (SPS-02)
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs invites applications for the posts of Nurse (SPS-06), Scientific Assistant-I (SPS-04), Tech-III (Radiology) (SPS-02), and Dispatch Rider-III (SPS-02).
How To Apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC Jobs 2022 in Lahore?
- The application form to apply is available with the PAEC Advertisement.
- Application form along with attested copies of Educational Degrees/Experience, National Identity Card (CNIC), and Residence with New Photo should reach PO Box No. 10068 Lahore before the last date.
- Applicants must write the job position in the right corner of the envelope.
- The deadline for applying to Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs is December 26, 2022.
- Public Sector Organization PAEC will reject incomplete applications received after the closing date.
- Candidates working in the government sector or semi-government organization should apply through the appropriate channel with a NOC letter.
- PAEC will call only those candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA is allowed for appearing in the test/interview of the Atomic Energy Commission of Pakistan. For more PAEC jobs, please contact us at TheJobs365.com.